Decided to go foraging in the sleety ice covered landscape today. I didn’t have much time, so I just stuck to the area around my house. Let’s see what I found!
1. Sow thistle (Sonchus spp.)
2. Purple Deadnettle (Lamium purpureum)
3. Ground ivy (Glechoma hederacea)
4. Common chickweed (Stellaria media)
5.Broadleaf dock (Rumex obtusifolius)
6. Garlic Mustard (Alliaria petiolata)
7. Common mallow (Malva neglecta)
8. Field garlic (Allium vineale)
9. Hairy bittercress (Cardamine hirsuta)
10. Motherwort (Leonurus cardiaca)
I also ate a few evening primrose (Oenothera bienis) seeds.
Anyway, thanks for reading!